Terms By using any BitPlatter API you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- You may not locally cache, index, aggregate, or store any content returned by the API including transcript and timestamp information. The only expemptions are
- account and subscription information related to your BitPlatter account
- identification numbers that identify audio files and audio collections
- You are soleley responsible for the confidentiality of your API token and are responsible for all use of any API request that uses your API token. If you believe that an unauthorized party has access to your API token you must contact us immediatly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BitPlatter may contact you from time to time regarding your use of the API.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Bitplatter at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The API is provided on an 'as is' basis. Bitplatter makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Bitplatter does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Maryland and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.